DONATE NOW The Atlas Performing Arts Center relies on the generosity of people like you to help us continue to bring exceptional performances and quality training and education programs to our community. You can make a difference by becoming a member of the Atlas!
- Did you know that Atlas members enable us to present dynamic performances by some of today’s most innovative artists in music, dance, theatre and performance art?
- Did you know that your donation supports the Atlas’ annual, three-week INTERSECTIONS Festival featuring over 125 multidisciplinary performances from some of the best established, emerging, student and community artists from Washington, DC and beyond?
- Did you know that with your support the Atlas is able to provide arts groups like Capital City Symphony a professional home to perform in where they can receive a range of services from box office support to production assistance?
- Did you know that your contribution supports the Atlas Stagecraft Training and Apprenticeship Program for unemployed or underemployed individuals looking to develop new skills and expand their job opportunities?
- Did you know that your generosity helps us make the arts accessible to all audiences through low ticket prices and free performances year-round?
Ticket sales and other earned income only covers approximately half of the Atlas’ annual operating expenses totaling over $2.3 million. We rely on private contributions from those who value the Atlas and wish to make a positive impact on the arts in Washington, DC. Your support is essential to the ongoing success of the Atlas. You make it possible for us to bring artists and audiences together through the arts. Thank you for your kind support and participation in the life of the Atlas.
$25: Donor (fully tax deductible)
- Subscription to the Atlas newsletter
- Advance ticket notice and purchasing privileges
$50: Contributor (fully tax deductible)
- All Donor Benefits PLUS
- 15% off four (4) tickets to a performance of your choice
$100: Sustainer (fully tax deductible)
- All Contributor benefits PLUS:
- Your name listed in Atlas programs
- Invitation for two (2) to a technical or dress rehearsal
Behind-the-scenes look at an upcoming Atlas performance
$250: Sponsor ($230 tax deductible)
- All Sustainer benefits PLUS:
- Two (2) drink vouchers for the Atlas Café
- 10% discount at participating Atlas District restaurants
Please click here for the most current listing of restaurants
$500: Patron ($420 tax deductible)
- All Sponsor benefits PLUS:
- Private tour of the Atlas with up to four (4) friends
- Invitation for two (2) to an “Atlas Presents” performance
Private reception hosted by the Atlas’ Executive Director, Doug Yeuell, followed by a performance of an exceptional contemporary artist
$1,000: Artists’ Circle ($840 tax deductible)
- All Patron benefits PLUS:
- Invitation for two to the Chairman’s Reception
Celebrate a special performance with the Atlas’ Founder and Chair, Jane Lang
$2,500: Leadership Circle ($2,340 tax deductible)
- All Artists’ Circle benefits PLUS:
- Two complimentary parking vouchers
Please contact the Development Office at (202) 399-7993 ext. 144 to reserve parking
$5,000: Founder’s Circle ($4,360 tax deductible with private event; $4,840 tax deductible without private event)
- All Leadership Circle benefits PLUS:
- Private event at the Atlas for you and up to ten (10) guests
Complimentary reception and tickets to a performance of your choice (subject to availability) with parking for all of your guests included. Please contact the Development Office at (202) 399-7993 ext. 144 to make arrangements for this special gathering with friends For donations above $5,000, the Atlas is pleased to create a tailored benefits package for you. DONATE NOW Thank you for your support!